De nieuwe XL2 analyzer (optioneel: STI-PA kit).
The XL2 forms the combination of a state-of-the-art acoustical analyzer and a powerful audio analyzer.
The XL2 Analyzer is the ideal tool for acoustic measurement applications. It generates 48 VDC phantom power and offers automated microphone identification (TEDS). The XL2 Audio- and Acoustic Analyzer comes together with two new measurement microphones offering a high dynamic range:
- M4260 Measurement Microphone class 2 according IEC 61672.
- M2210 High Performance measurement microphone with class 1 frequency response.
The XL2 Audio- and Acoustic Analyzer features:
- Acoustic Analyzer measures Sound Level, 1/3rd octave Real Time Spectrum, FFT, RT60 Reverberation Time, Delay, Polarity, STI-PA Speech Intelligibility (optional)
- Audio Analyzer function measures Level RMS, THD and Frequency
- Flexible user interface with personalized application profiles
- Sound Level Meter meets the international standards for environmental Noise (DIN15905-5 DE / SLV 2007 CH) including the required correction values
- Voice Notes for logged measurements
- Mini-SD-Card, removable
- Built-in Real Time Clock
- Rechargeable replacable Li-Po Battery